We’re Hiring in Everett, WA!
Are you the person that people trust to stay calm and collected during an emergency? If so, this tendency can earn you a full-time income, benefits and bonuses. We’re looking for people with cool heads, sharp minds, fast fingers and an eye for detail to join our fun team of alarm monitoring operators.
Unlike other monitoring stations you may be familiar with, this is not a huge call center environment. You’ll have fewer accounts to monitor and will be able to make decisions that keep people safe.
Successful Sonitrol Pacific monitoring operators:
– exercise judgment, use discretion, and make decisions on their own initiative
– communicate effectively with customers and teammates
– have flexibility to work all shifts (day, swing and grave)
– pass a drug test and background check
– deliver excellent follow up
– are organized and excellent with time management
– focus on solutions in technical environments and are comfortable using a computer
– type 30+ words per minute, know 10-key by touch, have multi-line phone system experience
– HS Diploma or equivalent