Coffee (and much much more) is for closers at Sonitrol Pacific.
A high energy and entrepreneurial go-getter who loves closing new business while nurturing existing relationships. You thrive on the challenge of exceeding sales goals and enjoy the hunt for new prospects. You are equally excited to collaborate with a team in order to make sure clients always get the best result.
We provide people with security system options that simply work better and help police catch bad guys when they try to break into one of our client’s buildings. Become one of our B2B closers and you’ll join a company with 30+ years as an industry leader.
– Base salary + commission
– Protected territories
– Regional and national sales competitions with travel awards
– Medical, Dental and Disability benefits
– Cell phone, laptop and monthly car allowance
– Sales materials, demo kits and business cards
– Product experts available to help close highly technical sales
– Mentorship program with regional sales leaders
The flavor of coffee we seek (candidate must haves):
– 2-3 years B2B sales experience
– History of networking and working with leads groups
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field desired, but not required; the equivalent in relevant experience works too
– Must pass background check and drug test (we’re talkin’ security systems here people)
– Experience with CRM software, competent with Office
Sugar in the coffee (nice to haves):
– Established member of a B2B leads group
– Solid network in the Portland business community
– A list of previous clients who would work with you again in a New York minute
– Ready to step your career as a sales professional up a notch
Interested? Cool. Send your resume, references and a cover letter detailing how your expertise jibes with our needs to Mattie MacKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.