Due to Keith Hart’s efficiency, professionalism, teamwork, ability to surpass expectations and overall positive attitude, 11 members of the Sound Security team nominated him to be our July Employee of the Month. Keith is a technician in our Everett office.
Here’s what a few team members said:
- “Keith always has a smile on his face when he pops into the office and is always available by phone if I, or anyone in the office, has a basic tech question,” said Salena Wolfe. “Sonitrol Jazz shows through in everything that he does. He’s so humble, enjoys what he’s doing and says, ‘It’s just a part of my job.'”
- Kari Greene said, “No matter what time I call Keith, he is always Johnny on the spot for me. He has never let me down and I know I can trust him to do what he says.”
- Denise Smith added, “Keith always goes above and beyond with anything he does, he really does put the customer first and looks out for their best interest.”
Additional team member comments:
- Efficiency and results with testing boards have surpassed expectations.
- At the top of the list for Firmware capture with nearly double his closest competition.
- Due to the trust he’s earned with Rick at Aerospace Manufacturing Technologies, he’s helping Dick get paperwork for us to protect two more of their facilities.
- Delivered parts to the South Puget Sound and helped Aleksey trouble-shoot Bartell’s.
- Set and exceed goals; addresses the current and future needs of a customer at each visit.
- Uses time efficiently. When completing a service order, he fixes the issue, performs preventive maintenance and captures firmware when appropriate.
The Board of Directors joins Keith’s long list of raving fans. He has truly earned this award and we congratulate him.