By Pamela Singleton, Sonitrol Pacific Director of Communications
Posted July 20, 2009
Sonitrol Pacific is still accepting referrals from clients, prospects and networking partners for the “Summer of Sharing” program. Through this program, we will donate $500 in the name of the person who refers a new client to us to one of these organizations.
– K-9 officer training unit of their choosing
– American Cancer Society – Portland chapter
– Bridgeways – Everett
– College Success Foundation – Issaquah
– De Paul Industries – Portland
– Genesis World Mission – Boise
– Humane Society for Tacoma
– Little Red Schoolhouse – Everett
– Safe Place Ministries – Boise
– United Cerebral Palsy – Portland chapter
– United Way of Snohomish County
We’d love for them to take the charitable donation option, but if they prefer the funds go to a different organization or just want the cash in their pocket, we can accommodate. In place of the donation, referrers can request $300 to use as they see fit.
Spread the word and encourage external referrals. Bring the program up with every client conversation. Tell your friends, family and networking partners about the program. Together we can make a difference for many charitable organizations in our communities at a time when donations are down and they really need support.