You probably know that Sonitrol Pacific offers audio verification and comprehensive customer service, but that’s not all that separates us from conventional alarm providers. Here are the top seven:
Conventional Unverified Motion Verified Sonitrol Pacific Security
Detection System Active Audio System
- Most conventional systems cover only a selected portion of your building and from limited points of entry.
- Sonitrol Pacific has complete coverage from any point of entry.
- Conventional motion systems activate after someone has already broken in and they are inside.
- Most conventional monitoring personnel call the facility first, trying to confirm the break in, and then call either the police or the company’s responder at home.
- Sonitrol Pacific operators confirm the break in, call the police and stay in contact to help in the apprehension. This results in a quicker police response.
- Most conventional systems use an audible alarm which tells intruders when they need to leave so they don’t get caught.
- Sonitrol Pacific uses a silent alarm so intruders don’t know they’ve been detected, giving Sonitrol Pacific the highest documented apprehension rate.
- Conventional systems don’t know the difference between a real alarm and a false one. Often, they call you at home and ask you what they should do.
- If a Sonitrol Pacific system is activated by a normal noise, Sonitrol Pacific can reset the system from our Verification Center.
- Conventional systems have a false alarm rate of over 95% and no false alarm guarantee.
- Conventional alarms do not qualify for “verified” police dispatches.
What’s so great about motion detectors when you could have 100% coverage and early detection?