Service Technician Trainee
This position is responsible for the service of all Sonitrol alarm systems and equipment in accordance with the procedures and standards established by Sonitrol Pacific and all applicable codes. The is an entry-level position. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Develops a complete understanding of the proper techniques for installing and servicing Sonitrol alarm systems and all Sonitrol-approved equipment.
- Troubleshoot, service, and apply preventive maintenance of all Sonitrol alarm systems and equipment in accordance with the procedures and standards established by Sonitrol Pacific and all applicable codes.
- Completes all paperwork associated with the installation of customer's systems and forwards such paperwork to appropriate person upon completion of each system.
- Works closely with Central Station Monitors to program new systems and to make changes to existing systems. Works with Monitors to test systems to make sure they are working properly.
- Participates in the on call rotation for after-hours service.
- Requires a minimum of a high school education or equivalent.
- Some electrical work/exposure preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license and insurable driving record.
- Desire to work in electrical field.
- Competitive Wages
- Mileage reimbursement for driving to job sites
- On-hands product and technology training
- Exciting and fast-paced work environment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k with Matching
- Company Provided Cell Phone and Laptop