Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Everett, Washington, Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, Washington, and Portland, Oregon
Job DescriptionSonitrol Pacific is the Northwest’s leader in providing video verified security throughout Oregon, Washington, & Idaho for 40 years. More than that, you’ll be able to develop your career and join a fun and exciting team!
Sonitrol Pacific is looking for a self-motivating, priority-driven marketing coordinator. This position will be responsible for facilitating our corporate communications and marketing strategies as well as working with departments throughout our organization to effectively convey our brand, mission and core values.
An ideal candidate has….
- A positive and self-motivated attitude with a dive-in-and-get-things-done temperament
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or similar field
- Experience with web content management systems (WordPress or similar), video editing software, and database programs preferred
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to prioritize tasks and goals
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to solve problems and get solutions into action
- A love of learning, growing and putting new information to use to see results
- Experience with WeSuite preferred; experience with another CRM a plus.
- Competitive Wages
- Vehicle mileage allowance
- Exciting and fast-paced work environment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k with Matching
- Company Provided Cell Phone and Laptop
- An Awesome working environment