Sonitrol is the Northwest’s leader in providing video verified security throughout Oregon, Washington, & Idaho for 40 years. More than that, you’ll be able to develop your career and join a fun and exciting team!
Sonitrol Pacific is looking for a detailed and structured Inventory Clerk to work with our clients in the Portland area. This position is responsible for the overall inventory control of all Sonitrol and Sonitrol-approved equipment including all aspects of equipment organizing, distribution, and purchasing. An ideal candidate has….
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of purchasing experience highly preferred
- A current and valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Ability to apply basic math, accounting, and inventory skills
- A team-oriented, positive personality
- Ability to exercise judgement and make decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Professional manner and appearance
- Computer proficiency
Sonitrol Pacific offers ….
- Competitive Wages
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Vehicle mileage allowance
- Exciting and fast-paced work environment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k with Matching
- Company Provided Cell Phone and Laptop
- An Awesome working environment