Everett, Washington, Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, Washington, Portland, Oregon, and Boise, Idaho
Job DescriptionSonitrol Pacific, a nationally recognized leader is electronic security solutions is looking for highly skilled Low Voltage Technicians to join our team. Technicians will be troubleshooting and servicing mostly commercial (and some residential) systems and delivering quality results for Sonitrol Pacific clients. We protect our clients' homes and businesses and assist police in catching bad guys. We provide exceptional training, resources and support our employees. Relevant experience a plus. We seek long-term, full time employees.
Candidates for this position must possess:
1. Requires a minimum of a high school education or equivalent. Some electronics schooling preferred.
2. Limited Energy Journeyman's license or Restricted Energy license preferred. At a minimum, must be enrolled in the state's apprenticeship program.
3. One year of alarm installation experience preferred.
4. Experience pulling wires for hard-wired electronic equipment preferred.
5. Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
With more than 30 years in business, Sonitrol Pacific offers a stable work environment and a competitive compensation package and detailed benefits that include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Laptop, Cell phone, Uniforms
- And more!