Customer Service Representative
Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon
Job DescriptionWe are looking for quick-thinking and highly-motivated Field Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to work with our clients in the Portland area. Our CSRs deliver top-notch customer service to our clients by communicating effectively face-to-face, over the phone and through email, solving technical challenges and offering strong solutions to security needs.
This position involves:
- Scheduling and performing retention visits with current customers
- Training customers to use our various security products
- Guiding customers through their installation process
- Problem-solving with customers and following up on their concerns
- Documenting client information using a database and company intranet
- Offering/quoting additional equipment and devices to existing customers
- Must have dependable transportation and a clean driving record
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Previous experience exceeding customer expectations
- Strong CSRs have patience, attention to detail, willingness to learn new technology and the ability to negotiate
You’ll work with clients throughout the Portland metropolitan area and must be willing to drive your personal vehicle in the area every day. Candidates for this position must also be willing to develop a complete and thorough understanding of our technology and equipment, and must be comfortable using a computer.
About Sonitrol Pacific: Sonitrol Pacific offers a competitive compensation package as well as detailed benefits that include mileage reimbursement, cell phone and laptop, profit-sharing, 401 (k) and a monthly bonus potential. Sonitrol Pacific is the largest locally owned electronic security provider in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Nationally recognized as an industry leader, we are proud of our award winning team and the integrated security services we deliver.