Alarm Monitoring Operator
This position is responsible for monitoring customer's security, fire and other integrated systems. Position verifies alarm system activations and responds in an appropriate manner, adhering to all of Sonitrol Pacific’s standards and procedures. The Verification Center Operator's work is relatively diverse in nature. Although there are routine and repetitive tasks, the high degree of complexity related to the essential functions require flexibility and the ability to integrate new and varied information on a continual basis. Operators operate from established and well known procedures; each shift has an assigned supervisor. 8 to 10 weeks of one on one training provided.Benefits & Wage
Education & Experience
- Starting wage $14 per hour.
- Monthly bonus program.
- Competitive benefits package including medical and dental.
- 401k available.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Entry Level Position.
- Some Customer Service Experience Preferred.
- General computer knowledge and type 25 words per minute.
- Flexibility to work all shifts (Day, Swing, and Grave).
- Able to multitask effectively.
- Able to learn new procedures and methods quickly.
- Able to maintain excellent attendance.
- Able to prioritize in an effective manner.
- Able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Maintain a sitting position for extended periods of time and may not leave building during shift.
- Able to lift/carry 10 pounds.
Able to perform repetitive movements with wrists/hands while working on the computer.