Did you know, thousands of police and fire patrol hours are spent investigating alarm reports that turn out to be false?
Reduce the amount of false alarms in your office or home and save money with these tips below!
1) Make sure everyone in your home or office is properly trained on how to use the equipment
2) Remove objects hanging around/near your motion detector that could set it off
3) Be sure to replace old or weak batteries
4) Secure all windows and doors before setting the alarm
5) Update our Verification Center when you add new users, need to remove an old user, etc.