Jobs at Sonitrol Pacific
Sonitrol Pacific, the Pacific Northwest leader in verified electronic security, is growing and we're looking for outstanding individuals to be part of our success. To contact our Human Resources Department, call 503.223.5822 or email us.
Positions Available Immediately: Customer Service Representative--Seattle, Outside Sales Representatives and Alarm Monitoring Operators.
Customer Service Representative - Bellevue, WA
**We are hosting a hiring open house at our Bellevue office to meet talented candidates for this position on Wednesday, May 29. The open house will begin with a 30 minute presentation and Q&A session at 9 a.m. followed by an opportunity to schedule personal interviews and speak with the hiring manager.** You must register for this event to reserve a spot.
We are looking for a quick-thinking and highly-motivated Customer Service Representative (CSR) to work with our clients in Seattle. Our CSRs deliver top-notch service to our clients by communicating effectively face-to-face, on the phone and through email, solving technical challenges and offering strong solutions to security needs. CSRs work closely with all departments at Sonitrol Pacific to provide follow up and ensure that each school’s needs are met. They make sure our customers are happy and cultivate growth through up-selling of additional services.
This position involves:
- Scheduling and performing retention visits with current customers
- Training customers to use our various security products
- Guiding customers through their installation process
- Problem-solving with customers and following up on their concerns
- Documenting client information using a database and company intranet
- Selling additional equipment and devices to existing customers (with commission)
- Tracking all account activity that could put a client at risk
- Completing special projects as required
You’ll work with clients throughout the Seattle metropolitan area and must be willing to drive your personal vehicle in the area every day. This position is based out of our Bellevue office. Candidates must have dependable transportation and a clean driving record. Candidates for this position must also be willing to develop a complete and thorough understanding of our technology and equipment, and must be comfortable using a computer.
Successful candidates for this position will have a minimum of a high school diploma and experience exceeding customer expectations. Strong CSRs have patience, attention to detail, willingness to learn new technology and the ability to negotiate. Prior group presentation or public speaking experience is helpful.
Sonitrol Pacific offers a competitive compensation package as well as detailed benefits that include mileage reimbursement, cell phone and laptop, profit-sharing, 401 (k) and a monthly commission on sales made to current clients.
If you would be a great Customer Service Representative for Sonitrol Pacific, please register for the hiring event. If you are unable to attend the event, please e-mail your resume and a cover letter outlining how your experience lines up with our opportunity to Mattie MacKenzie.
Low Voltage Technician - Puget Sound
Sonitrol Pacific is looking for a highly skilled Low Voltage Technician to join our team installing and servicing residential and commercial security systems. We protect the livelihood of our clients' homes and businesses and assist police in capturing intruders.
*Possess a minimum of a high school education or equivalent; electronics school a plus
*Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
*Have a strong work ethic and a proven record of reliability
*Be able to pass a thorough background check
Preference will be given to candidates who:
*Possess an Idaho or Washington low-voltage/ limited energy Journeyman's license
*Have at least one year of alarm installation experience
*Are experienced with puling wires for hard-wired electronic equipment
*Have an understanding of IT and fire equipment
Sonitrol Pacific offers a stable work environment along with a competitive compensation package and detailed benefits. Read what some of our current technicians say about their jobs by copying and pasting this link into your browser: www.sonitrolpacific.com/blog/from-the-team-what-its-like-to-work-here/
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact Mattie Mackenzie at 503.223.5822 or email your resume to HResources AT SonitrolPacific. com. You may also fax your resume to 503.973.7773 attn. Mattie Mackenzie.
Outside Sales Career Opportunities - Tacoma, Portland, Seattle, Everett, & Boise
If you’re an action-minded sales professional looking for a serious opportunity with an established company poised for significant market growth, we need to talk. Sonitrol Pacific is hiring persuasive personalities with competitive drives to learn, sell and lead.
We have immediate openings for Outside Sales Consultants in our offices. Bring your B2B sales experience and proven record of closing deals to Sonitrol Pacific and be rewarded for your contributions.
1) Juggle a lot of things at once & be in control?
2) Engage others easily & close business?
If you are persuasive, results-driven, and an action-minded sales professional, connect with us now!
If you desire to be a part of a great organization and make a difference send your resume to email@example.com. Or call us at 425.641.8948.
- 2 years outside sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred—equivalent experience will be considered
- Well-developed communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Computer savvy
- Hunter mentality and a strong drive for success
- Willingness to cold call
- Comprehensive in-office 1 month paid training
- Base salary + commission (*Commission on the first dollar sold)
- First year at quota earnings at $60,000+
- Second year potential earnings at $100,000+
- Regional and national sales competitions with travel awards
- Cell phone, laptop and monthly car allowance
- Sales materials, demo kits and business cards
- Product experts available to help close highly technical sales
- Mentorship program with regional sales leaders
- Medical, Dental and Disability benefits
Alarm Monitoring Operators--Everett, WA
Are you the person that people trust to stay calm and collected during an emergency? If so, this tendency can earn you a full-time income, benefits and bonuses. We’re looking for people with cool heads, sharp minds, fast fingers and an eye for detail to join our great team of alarm monitoring operators.
Unlike other monitoring stations you may be familiar with, this is not a huge call center environment. You’ll have fewer accounts to monitor and will be able to make decisions that keep people safe.
Successful Sonitrol Pacific monitoring operators:
- exercise judgment, use discretion, and make decisions on their own initiative
- communicate effectively with customers and teammates
- have flexibility to work all shifts (day, swing and grave)
- pass a drug test and background check
- deliver excellent follow up
- are organized and excellent with time management
- focus on solutions in technical environments and are comfortable using a computer
- type 30+ words per minute, know 10-key by touch, have multi-line phone system experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
Sonitrol Pacific is the largest independently owned electronic security company in thePacific Northwest. Our operators’ expertise led to more than 400 bad guys being caught in the last two years. Find out more about our company and what our operators by visiting the Sonitrol Pacific blog.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to HResources (at) sonitrolpacific . com to apply. Please include the title of the position in your subject line.
Outside Sales Trainee Opportunities
Sonitrol Pacific has ongoing openings for Outside Sales Trainees in Bellevue, Everett and Tacoma, Washington. In this position, candidates will be mentored through a series of sales training tasks as they develop their skills to become successful Outside Sales Consultants. We seek disciplined, tenacious self-starters who are fueled by a challenge. Some outside selling experience is preferred, but not mandatory. Sonitrol Pacific offers a competitive compensation package, as well as, benefits that included vacation, medical insurance, dental insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, 401(k), profit sharing and much more.