Jobs at Sonitrol Pacific
Sonitrol Pacific, the Pacific Northwest leader in verified electronic security, is growing and we're looking for outstanding individuals to be part of our success. To contact our Human Resources Department, call 503.223.5822 or email us.
Positions Available Immediately: Director of Customer Service -- Portland, Alarm Monitoring Operator -- Everett, Outside Sales Representatives -- All Branches
Customer Service Manager, Portland
- · Treat our customers, potential customers and fellow team members with respect and dignity.
- · Do what is right.
- · Give our customers real value for their money.
- · Provide the best customer service possible, regardless of the inconvenience.
The points above are four of our company’s core values. If you believe in going above and beyond to provide people with the best customer service possible, we invite you to consider joining our team as a leader in driving our business to continued excellence.
As Customer Service Manager, you would be first and foremost an advocate for our clients and a skillful communicator and leader. You and the Customer Service Representatives who report to you will spend time in the field each day visiting with and training our customers at their businesses and homes to make sure they are knowledgeable users of their alarm equipment and raving Sonitrol Pacific fans.
Other important responsibilities of the job include giving presentations to new owners of existing equipment, writing quotes for additions to existing security systems, following up on alarm activity reports and delivering internal and external training.
The Customer Service Manager plays a critical role in our service-based company culture. To be successful in the role, you would need to become knowledgeable about our products and practices and be a champion for our business’ growth.
Before you apply, please be aware that you must use your personal vehicle for travel during the workday, you must enjoy working with technology and you must be a better-than-average writer and presenter.
If you have any questions about the job, please feel free to call our HR department at 503-223-5822. We look forward to reading your application!
Sonitrol Pacific is the largest locally owned electronic security provider in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Nationally recognized as an industry leader, we are proud of our award-winning team and the integrated security services we deliver.
Alarm Monitoring Operators--Everett, WA
Are you the person that people trust to stay calm and collected during an emergency? If so, this tendency can earn you a full-time income, benefits and bonuses. We’re looking for people with cool heads, sharp minds, fast fingers and an eye for detail to join our great team of alarm monitoring operators.
Unlike other monitoring stations you may be familiar with, this is not a huge call center environment. You’ll have fewer accounts to monitor and will be able to make decisions that keep people safe.
Successful Sonitrol Pacific monitoring operators:
- exercise judgment, use discretion, and make decisions on their own initiative
- communicate effectively with customers and teammates
- have flexibility to work all shifts (day, swing and grave)
- pass a drug test and background check
- deliver excellent follow up
- are organized and excellent with time management
- focus on solutions in technical environments and are comfortable using a computer
- type 30+ words per minute, know 10-key by touch, have multi-line phone system experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent
Sonitrol Pacific is the largest independently owned electronic security company in thePacific Northwest. Our operators’ expertise led to more than 400 bad guys being caught in the last two years. Find out more about our company and what our operators by visiting the Sonitrol Pacific blog.
Outside Sales Career Opportunities - Tacoma, Portland, Seattle, Everett, & Boise
If you’re an action-minded sales professional looking for a serious opportunity with an established company poised for significant market growth, we need to talk. Sonitrol Pacific is hiring persuasive personalities with competitive drives to learn, sell and lead.
We have immediate openings for Outside Sales Consultants in our offices. Bring your B2B sales experience and proven record of closing deals to Sonitrol Pacific and be rewarded for your contributions.
1) Juggle a lot of things at once & be in control?
2) Engage others easily & close business?
If you are persuasive, results-driven, and an action-minded sales professional, connect with us now!
If you desire to be a part of a great organization and make a difference send your resume to email@example.com. Or call us at 425.641.8948.
- 2 years outside sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred—equivalent experience will be considered
- Well-developed communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Computer savvy
- Hunter mentality and a strong drive for success
- Willingness to cold call
- Comprehensive in-office 1 month paid training
- Base salary + commission (*Commission on the first dollar sold)
- First year at quota earnings at $60,000+
- Second year potential earnings at $100,000+
- Regional and national sales competitions with travel awards
- Cell phone, laptop and monthly car allowance
- Sales materials, demo kits and business cards
- Product experts available to help close highly technical sales
- Mentorship program with regional sales leaders
- Medical, Dental and Disability benefits
Low Voltage Technician - Puget Sound
Sonitrol Pacific is looking for a highly skilled Low Voltage Technician to join our team installing and servicing residential and commercial security systems. We protect the livelihood of our clients' homes and businesses and assist police in capturing intruders.
*Possess a minimum of a high school education or equivalent; electronics school a plus
*Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
*Have a strong work ethic and a proven record of reliability
*Be able to pass a thorough background check
Preference will be given to candidates who:
*Possess a Washington low-voltage/ limited energy Journeyman's license
*Have at least one year of alarm installation experience
*Are experienced with pulling wires for hard-wired electronic equipment
*Have an understanding of IT and fire equipment
Sonitrol Pacific offers a stable work environment along with a competitive compensation package and detailed benefits. Read what some of our current technicians say about their jobs by copying and pasting this link into your browser: www.sonitrolpacific.com/blog/from-the-team-what-its-like-to-work-here/
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online or email your resume to mmackenzie AT SonitrolPacific. com. You may also fax your resume to 503.973.7773 attn. Mattie Mackenzie.
Outside Sales Trainee Opportunities
Sonitrol Pacific has ongoing openings for Outside Sales Trainees in Bellevue, Everett and Tacoma, Washington. In this position, candidates will be mentored through a series of sales training tasks as they develop their skills to become successful Outside Sales Consultants. We seek disciplined, tenacious self-starters who are fueled by a challenge. Some outside selling experience is preferred, but not mandatory. Sonitrol Pacific offers a competitive compensation package, as well as, benefits that included vacation, medical insurance, dental insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, 401(k), profit sharing and much more.