Security Systems for Non-Profit Organizations
Sonitrol Pacific Security for Nonprofit Organizations
Nonprofit organizations are a target for criminals. Burglars view nonprofit organizations as an ideal target because of their welcoming environments. The best way to safeguard against crime is to protect your facility day and night with the most comprehensive suite of security solutions by Sonitrol Pacific.
Read about the service and security we provide Camp Fire USA.
Nonprofits & Sonitrol Pacific
Sonitrol Pacific works with nonprofit organizations across the Northwest. No matter what size the facility, we will work with you to tailor a security system to fit your unique needs.
The Right Solutions
Sonitrol Pacific protects people and property by restricting unauthorized access during and after regular hours, by monitoring vulnerable areas of the building with cameras, and by preventing fire and water damage via smoke and temperature monitoring.
Sonitrol Pacific’s security solutions are easy to use, allowing you to go online to grant or withdraw access to individuals, and view live surveillance footage anytime, anywhere.
Why Nonprofit Organizations Choose Sonitrol Pacific
- Industry Expertise – You need someone you can trust to protect your facilities. Sonitrol Pacific works with nonprofit organizations across the Northwest.
- Innovative Technology – Sonitrol Pacific’s state-of-the-art audio detection technology is superior to anything on the market today. Complimented with video, fire protection, and managed access control, Sonitrol Pacific can offer a full suite of security protection.
- Proven results – No one can match Sonitrol’s results; the numbers speak for themselves.
Sonitrol Pacific’s Commitment to Service
No other security provider will match Sonitrol Pacific’s performance guarantee:
- $10,000 Performance Warranty – Sonitrol Pacific will pay for the first $10,000 of any loss if a forced entry is not detected and the proper authority is not notified.
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee – Sonitrol Pacific will refund your installation fee and remove our equipment if your system fails to perform as contracted and you are dissatisfied with our service within six (6) months of initial installation.
- False Alarm Fine Guarantee – If you receive a false alarm fine dispatched by Sonitrol Pacific and not your personnel, Sonitrol Pacific will assist in canceling the fee or credit your account for the fine.
- Emergency Service Guarantee – Within our service area, Sonitrol Pacific guarantees the on-site arrival of a service technician within two (2) hours from the time of your request.
Sonitrol Pacific - One Source for Integrated Security Solutions
Our team has the expertise required to design, install, monitor and service an integrated security system that meets the unique needs of your nonprofit organization.
- Audio Intrusion Detection – wall to wall, floor to ceiling security. Hear audio technology in action.
- Access Control – easy-to-use expandable technology allows you to track and control entry to your facility and sensitive areas.
- SonaVision Video Surveillance – increase security without extra personnel.
- Fire Monitoring – critical to preventing serious loss.