Security Systems for Healthcare Providers
Sonitrol Pacific: Medical Security
How Secure is Your Facility?
Protecting privacy is a priority in the medical community. Stringent HIPAA guidelines have made security a top priority for health care facilities across the U.S. Besides assuring HIPAA compliance, health care facilities pose other security challenges due to high public traffic and drug inventories.
The best way to safeguard against possible crime — both internal and external — is to regulate who has access to your facility, and to protect it after-hours with the most effective security system on the market.
Read about Dr. Sanford J. Wright's experience with the Sonitrol Pacific team and the security system designed for Everett Neurological.
Sonitrol Pacific: The Right Solutions
When we considered security options for our medical practice two years ago, we wanted an easy to use, but highly secure system that would protect our property. As a medical office we know that we are at high risk for break-ins.
Lakeside Family Physicians,
Sonitrol Pacific’s Managed Access Solution allows you to determine who has access to sensitive areas, and it is fully integrated with our impact-activated Audio Intrusion alarm that begins recording a crime as it is occurring. Trained Sonitrol Pacific operators listen, verify and dispatch police. It is that simple. And it works — Sonitrol Pacific has helped law enforcement professionals capture more than 5,900 criminals locally.
Sonitrol Pacific has worked with health care facilities across Northwest since 1978. We can help you too.
Why Healthcare Facilities Choose Sonitrol Pacific
- Industry Expertise – You need someone you can trust to protect your facilities. Sonitrol Pacific works with health care facilities in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
- Innovative Technology – Sonitrol Pacific’s audio detection technology is superior to anything on the market today.
- Proven results – No one can match audio security's results.
Sonitrol Pacific’s Commitment to Service
No other security provider will match Sonitrol Pacific’s performance guarantee:
- $10,000 Performance Warranty – Sonitrol Pacific will pay for the first $10,000 of any loss if a forced entry is not detected and the proper authority is not notified.
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee – Sonitrol Pacific will refund your installation fee and remove our equipment if your system fails to perform as contracted and you are dissatisfied with our service within six (6) months of initial installation.
- False Alarm Fine Guarantee – If you receive a false alarm fine dispatched by Sonitrol Pacific and not your personnel, Sonitrol Pacific will assist in canceling the fee or credit your account for the fine.
- Emergency Service Guarantee – Within our service area, Sonitrol Pacific guarantees the on-site arrival of a service technician within two (2) hours from the time of your request.
Sonitrol Pacific - One Source for Integrated Security Solutions
Count on Sonitrol Pacific’s experts to design, install, monitor and service an electronic security system that meets the needs of your health care facility.
- Intrusion Detection – one of the most powerful tools you can add to your security arsenal. Listen to audio clips of audio security technology in action to hear the difference for yourself.
- Access Control – easy-to-use expandable technology allows you to track and control entry to your facility and sensitive areas.
- SonaVision Video Surveillance – increase security without extra personnel with security cameras.
- Fire Monitoring – critical to preventing serious loss.