Security Systems for Government Facilities
Sonitrol Pacific: Security for Government Facilities
As a General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule holder, Sonitrol Pacific can work with you to implement electronic security solutions for your facilities at the lowest negotiated fixed price. When it comes to protecting and securing your buildings, assets, employees, as well as the public, Sonitrol Pacific has the right solutions to meet your requirements.
Read a letter from Gary Perry at TVF&R about service security by Sonitrol Pacific.
- Activation of alarm transmits live audio to Sonitrol Pacific’s Operations Center, providing real-time information to responding authorities. Hear audio security technology in action.
- By controlling door access, Sonitrol Pacific limits liability and ensures the safety of visitors and employees.
- Sonitrol Pacific can monitor movement indoors and outdoors with CCTV. This deters violence, theft, damage or destruction of equipment and property, and discourages vandalism
The Right Choice
Why Government Facilities Use Sonitrol Pacific
- Industry Expertise – You need someone you can trust. Sonitrol Pacific has provided integrated electronic security solutions to Federal, State, County, and City agencies in the Northwest since 1978.
- Innovative Technology – Sonitrol Pacific’s state-of-the-art audio detection technology is superior to anything on the market today. Complimented with managed access control, video, and fire protection, Sonitrol Pacific can offer a full suite of security protection.
- Proven results – No one can match Sonitrol Pacific’s results; the numbers speak for themselves. Check out our apprehension record.
Sonitrol Pacific’s Commitment to Service
No other security provider will match Sonitrol Pacific’s performance guarantee:
- $10,000 Performance Warranty – Sonitrol Pacific will pay for the first $10,000 of any loss if a forced entry is not detected and the proper authority is not notified.
- Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee – Sonitrol Pacific will refund your installation fee and remove our equipment if your system fails to perform as contracted and you are dissatisfied with our service within six (6) months of the initial installation.
- False Alarm Fine Guarantee – If you receive a false alarm fine dispatched by Sonitrol Pacific and not caused by your personnel, we will assist in canceling the fee or credit your account for the fine.
- Emergency Service Guarantee – Within our service area, Sonitrol Pacific guarantees the on-site arrival of a service technician within two (2) hours from the time of your request.
Sonitrol Pacific - One Source for Integrated Security Solutions
Our team has the expertise needed design, install, monitor and service electronic security to meet the unique requirements of government facilities.
- Intrusion Detection – one of the most powerful tools you can add to your security arsenal.
- Access Control – easy-to-use expandable technology allows you to track and control entry to your facility and sensitive areas.
- SonaVision Video Surveillance – increase security without extra personnel, remotely monitor activity at your facility.
- Fire Monitoring – critical to preventing serious loss.