Sonitrol Pacific in Tacoma, Washington
2115 S 56th St, suite 308
Tacoma, WA, 98409
General Manager Joel Dopp, (253) 383-5051
Monitoring Center- (253) 572-8668
- To cancel an alarm
- To request reports
- To add and/or delete employees
- To let us know you will turn on your system later than normal or not at all
- For any needs related to the monitoring of your system
General Inquiries- (253) 383-5051
- For a Security Consultant
- For a Customer Service Representative
- For a request for service
- For a member of our management team
More than 35 years experience protecting Northwest businesses and homes makes Sonitrol Pacific Tacoma’s electronic security leader. We offer customized commercial security and residential security systems in order to give you peace of mind. You’ll sleep better with one of our security systems in your building.
Serving the Pacific Northwest since 1978.
- We save you time and money by delivering complete security.
- We know what is happening on your site in real time, so police arrive faster and with full details.
- A member of our team is available to talk to you 24/7.
- We offer a $10,000 performance warranty and a six month satisfaction guarantee.
- Our full service, parts and labor warranty covers all normal maintenance.
Like you, we're focused on crime prevention in Tacoma and the South Puget Sound. Early and verified detection of criminal activity allows police to catch criminals and get them off the streets. Our security systems are designed for the earliest possible detection of break-ins. Sonitrol Pacific monitoring operators often know about threats before a suspect even gets inside. In 2013, 146 suspected burglars, vandals and trespassers were arrested in the Pacific Northwest due to a Sonitrol Pacific security system.
Developed by Al Cronk, a police officer frustrated at having never caught a criminal from an alarm system, Sonitrol’s audio sensor technology protects like nothing else. Sensors "hear" a threat and then our expert monitoring operators determine if it's real or a false alarm. If a crime is in progress, police are called. If it's a false alarm, the system is reset remotely.
By analyzing sound from audio sensors, Sonitrol Pacific works to keep our false alarm rate low and our arrest rate high. When your security system is activated, operators listen to live audio streaming from your building. Although we know they're there, criminals don't know they've been detected. Early detection of break-ins allows police to arrive before intruders or would-be intruders even know they’ve been detected. Our operators continue to monitor activity while law enforcement officials are en route and provide officers with accurate, real-time intelligence.
Call (800) 934-9304 for Sonitrol Pacific’s Accounting Department