Jobs at Sonitrol Pacific
Sonitrol Pacific, the Pacific Northwest leader in verified electronic security, is growing and we're looking for outstanding individuals to be part of our success. To contact our Human Resources Department, call 503.223.5822 or email us.
Outside Sales Career Opportunities - Tacoma, Portland, Seattle, Everett, & Boise
If you’re an action-minded sales professional looking for a serious opportunity with an established company poised for significant market growth, we need to talk. Sonitrol Pacific is hiring persuasive personalities with competitive drives to learn, sell and lead.
We have immediate openings for Outside Sales Consultants in our offices. Bring your B2B sales experience and proven record of closing deals to Sonitrol Pacific and be rewarded for your contributions.
Juggle a lot of things at once & be in control?
Engage others easily & close business?
If you are persuasive, results-driven, and an action-minded sales professional, connect with us now!
If you desire to be a part of a great organization and make a difference send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us at 1.800.898.1899.
- 2 years outside sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred—equivalent experience will be considered
- Well-developed communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Computer savvy
- Hunter mentality and a strong drive for success
- Willingness to cold call
- Comprehensive in-office 1 month paid training
- Base salary + commission (*Commission on the first dollar sold)
- First year at quota earnings at $60,000+
- Second year potential earnings at $100,000+
- Regional and national sales competitions with travel awards
- Cell phone, laptop and monthly car allowance
- Sales materials, demo kits and business cards
- Product experts available to help close highly technical sales
- Mentorship program with regional sales leaders
- Medical, Dental and Disability benefits
Alarm Monitoring Operator -- Everett, WA
Are you the person that people trust to stay calm and collected during an emergency? If so, this tendency can earn you a full-time income, benefits and bonuses. Secure Pacific is looking for people with cool heads, sharp minds, fast fingers and an eye for detail to join our great team of alarm monitoring operators.
Unlike other monitoring stations you may be familiar with, this is not a large call center environment. You'll have fewer accounts to monitor and will be able to make decisions that keep people safe.
Successful Secure Pacific monitoring operators:
- exercise judgment, use discretion, and make decisions on their own initiative
- communicate effectively with customers and teammates
- have flexibility to work all shifts (day, swing and grave)
- pass a drug test and background check
- deliver excellent follow up
- are organized and excellent with time management
- focus on solutions in technical environments and are comfortable using a computer
- type 30+ words per minute, know 10-key by touch, have multi-line phone system experience
- have a HS Diploma or equivalent
Our operators' expertise has led to nearly 400 criminals being caught in the last two years. To apply, email Mattie at MMackenzie (at) sonitrolpacific.com with a resume and cover letter detailing why you are a good fit for this position. You are also welcome to call our office and ask to speak with Mattie Mackenzie, HR Administrator.
Low Voltage Technician - Puget Sound
Sonitrol Pacific is looking for a highly skilled Low Voltage Technician to join our team installing and servicing residential and commercial security systems. We protect the livelihood of our clients' homes and businesses and assist police in capturing intruders.
*Possess a minimum of a high school education or equivalent; electronics school a plus
*Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
*Have a strong work ethic and a proven record of reliability
*Be able to pass a thorough background check
Preference will be given to candidates who:
*Possess a low-voltage/ limited energy Journeyman's license in the state you plan to work
*Have at least one year of alarm installation experience
*Are experienced with pulling wires for hard-wired electronic equipment
*Have an understanding of IT and fire equipment
Sonitrol Pacific offers a stable work environment along with a competitive compensation package and detailed benefits. Read what some of our current technicians say about their jobs by copying and pasting this link into your browser: www.sonitrolpacific.com/blog/from-the-team-what-its-like-to-work-here/
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online or email your resume to mmackenzie@sonitrolpacific. com. You may also fax your resume to 503.973.7773 attn. Mattie Mackenzie.
Outside Sales Trainee Opportunities
Sonitrol Pacific has ongoing openings for Outside Sales Trainees in Bellevue, Everett and Tacoma, Washington. In this position, candidates will be mentored through a series of sales training tasks as they develop their skills to become successful Outside Sales Consultants. We seek disciplined, tenacious self-starters who are fueled by a challenge. Some outside selling experience is preferred, but not mandatory. Sonitrol Pacific offers a competitive compensation package, as well as, benefits that included vacation, medical insurance, dental insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, 401(k), profit sharing and much more.